Tuesday, November 21, 2006

ok better than i thot

yeah.. maths 's' today lor... haha thot i would be sleeping through most of the paper, cuz i was super sleepy this morning, with my arms aching like crazy (dunno why, but i dreamt that i was helping some hospital test their new blood pressure machine. the pads go on both arms, and they squeeze real hard...)

surprisingly, though i couldn't complete an entire whole qns (unlike those maths philes), I could do at least 2/3 of the whole thing... yup fully awake too during the paper. quite a miracle somehow, cuz I only slept at 11.30 last nite... hmph

so yup, thank you God!!!

oh by the way, does anyone have the lyrics for 'endless love', the song by jackie chan in the myth; also, anyone got lyrics for qian li zhi wai also? haha pass to me in hard copy if you can yeah? my comp can't read chinese =(

kk few more days left.. let's go sleep...

zzzzzz