Thursday, September 27, 2007

just so blessed

wow wow wee yea... went to DON at tanglin mall for dinner with popo and yeye.. had taht korean bulgogi beef rice thingey... ummm... damn shiok and nice. filling too... the nice sunny side-up egg on the top adds to the stickiness of the rice, just the way i like it.

did a bit of window shopping after dinner. walked past 'that cd shop' and heard those kind of familiar tunes that you usually hear on 90.5 and on tv ads, but never knew the title. (oh yeah, for those who didn't know, i'm an oldie fan. lol) walked in and.. JACKPOT. the whole album had all those popular songs that have lasted through the ages and have been used countless times on tv... like 'music to watch girls by' (interestingly, that's the title of the album by high society) just heard a few of the songs and went "wow! must really get this album"

then the big heart-stabber came when i saw the price tag. bleh... 36 bucks!!! hmmm gotta consider.. but then, quite suddenly, popo just took one album of the rack, asked me if i liked it, and immediately ran to the cashier to pay for it. i was like "woah! that's fast!" and the album was mine... wow, how deep is their love for me

you know, i must be really blessed... did some reflection just now, thinking how good the Good Lord has been to me, even though i've been disobedient and simply a wretched person. He's given me such great parents who love and support me all the way; loving grandparents to shower even more love on me; good health, a house to live in; great pals in camp too... what more can i ask...

yeah wat more can i ask, except for the Good Lord to continue to draw me close to Him...

------------------

ONE DAY
More than I could hope or dream of,
You want to pour your favour on me.
One day in the house of God is,
better than a thousand days in the world.
CHORUS:
So blessed I can't contain it.
So much I gotta give it away.
Your love has taught me to live now.
You are more than enough for me.

No comments: