Sunday, January 20, 2008

its convicts, not comics

sheesh, my hearing must be really screwed...

met up with jonas, karlo, russ and shaun ong at holland v today to discuss about the ce prog. wanted to eat at bk, cuz its easier to discuss the ce prog there.. but well, the 3 of them had better taste, so we went to crystal jade instead... then me and jonas were supposed to treat them to 2 baskets of xiao long bao and a hong2 you2 cha1 shou3, but in the end, jonas ended up treating all of us. haiyo.. i just stuffed ten bucks into jonas' bible to pay for my bowl of zha2 jiang4 mian4.

craved for some ice cream after lunch, so i suggested going to this shop along lor mambong that sells those fancy ice cream. but well, the 3 of them had a better idea: go to cold storage and buy two tubs of ice cream o_0

while walking there, this random guy came up to me and asked me if i believed in giving convicts a second chance.. but i misheard it as giving comics a second chance. here's how the conversation went:

random guy: Do you believe in giving ex-convicts a second chance?
Me: Sorry, I don't really read comics.

Well, the guy just gave me a weird stare and think he was cursing me inside. I didn't know why he was giving the weird look, until russell asked me what i thot i heard. Gosh, really embarassed when they told me what the guy actually asked... Anyway, to the guy there, real sorry. My ears are cocked up. And I DO believe in giving ex-convicts a 2nd chance.

anyway, we went on to cold storage and bought 2 tubs of ice cream, one chocolate flavour, and another one with some donut flavour or something. When we opened the donut tub, we didn't see a flat surface that you usually see when you open a new tub of ice cream. The donut tub seemed to be dug in, as though someone had eaten half of it and then returned it back to the refrigerator at cold storage. Gross right? but well, we just went on eating...

hope i don't get the LS syndrome.. haha

No comments: