Friday, May 02, 2008

Inflation

Sigh.. everything is getting expensive. Eating out used to be a fun pastime for most people i guess. But now, with prices of food soaring, it seems like restaurants are not all that full at meal times. Makes me wonder where the crowd went to...


sheesh i miss the times when a bowl of mee pok was a reasonable $2.50. Now its minimally $3.50 at a normal food court. Heh cheapo restaurants have changed their menu to reflect higher prices, and portions have become smaller.


Sigh, wonder how do families cope with the rising cost of living here. Petrol goes up, food goes up, electricity goes up, everything goes up, except income =( sigh the life that we lead.. We rush rush rush to make a livelihood that may not make ends meet.


Want to have 3 kids next time, but hmmm, is 2 more than enough?



Well, definitely not that many kids. Heh I'd have to work like crazy.

1 comment:

gal_blue said...

your tagboard like got problem. :S anyway, I love that soft toy pics!!! remind me of 1D. send me send me!