Thursday, May 01, 2008

Labour for what?

Hmm some people have noticed my change in attitude towards work in camp. Yeah, now trying to sort of do the bare minimum where possible, due to a change in priorities. Of course, there are other more personal reasons, which I shall not disclose here.

Cohesion yesterday was fun. Heh my bowling really sucks like crap. My pendulum method didn't really strike me of well. Didn't even get a single strike nor spare. Then in comes my buddy at the last frame and he scores a strike! Like wtheck... Oh well, some luck i have... Lol playing futsal with my bosses quite fun also. Woah a lot of them quite pro and on the ball one leh.

Anyway, searching for uni-s again. Now unsure about whether i should just stick with purdue, which is like ranked 64th in the entire world, or go for something better like carnegie mellon? Or just forget the whole US thing and go to imperial?

Prob should ask miss wang about it. Heh she's the wisest when it comes to this.

Oh well, tomorrow is the juniors' cohesion. Been looking forward to it, getting to know everyone of them, some of them for the 1st time, others.. well just knowing them again.

Sigh so out of touch..

-----------------------

“ If you can’t appreciate [the derivation] then just accept it. As I said, in acceptance there is peace. A lot of things you have to accept. You like the girl, the girl doesn’t like you.
— Ms Wang Juat Yong, during one Vectors lecture this year

1 comment:

Anshul said...

Hi, would you have a contact for Miss Wang?