Friday, June 23, 2006

AHH!!! It's ending!!!

grrr!!! Can't you believe it? June hols like just ran by so fastly... Haiz and the mid-year grill is just a few days away, and i'm not even marinated properly... think i'll end up overcooked...

so in view of that, i decided to.. (you guessed it) SLACK!!! Haha yeah... Ran all the way to East Coast to support the 12th Coy Band there at the Band Competition (more formally known as the Pipes and Drums Festival)... hmmm guess we didn't do as well as we hoped to do so, but our dear jinyu bagged 4 awards... grrr jealous!!! haha... not much festivities went on here, but the beach was nice... so how were the rocks elijah? any life there? -snigger-

While I was gone, I missed Joshua Ang and Shawn Lee at my house.. yup the 2 chaps from I Not Stupid 2.. they came to my house to film for their I Not Stupid 2 serial... by the time i got home, they were gone... heh....

Dad's down with a virus attack... Hope he gets well soon. Then Gong Gong's looking fine when i met him today... Real glad he's in high spirits, the old man... Gotta admire his optimism.. God bless his soul...

God bless you too richly

Shepherd of My Soul
Shepherd of my soul, I give You full control
Wherever You may lead I will follow
I have made the choice to listen for Your voice
Wherever You may lead I will go
Be it in a quiet pasture or by a gentle stream
The Shepherd of my soul is by my side
Should I face a mighty mountain or a valley dark and deep
The Shepherd of my soul will be my guide

No comments: