Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Wah I died!!!

Ya that's what everyone was saying when they emerged from f maths... "Wah lau! It's a killer lah! I think I'm gonna fail!!!" Felt annoyed when I heard that. Of course, forgive me, for I have been maintaining an E since last year's mid-years for f maths, so for pple like me who been scraping through so far, nothing scares us anymore...

To be honest, I thought the paper was managable. If you really did mug well and all the derivations (something that I failed to do), then it should have been fine. lol even heard the integration question was easy, but during the exam, when I saw it, I just moved on to Q3, so there's no Q2 on my answer script.

Haha before we started, miss wang asked those who did not receive a question paper to raise up their hands, and Dr Chan raised his. (aiyaya =] )

Well the next killer is coming... so think i should go marinate myself as well as I can so that i don't come out charred... hehe

~T'was grace that brought me safe thus far...and grace will lead me home~

No comments: