Thursday, June 22, 2006

Wrong Priorities???

Just came back from 4 hours of chem tuition. Wah rao... So tiring, and like half the day gone.

After that, went to Thomson Plaza to go shop for a 'Thank You' card for me guit teacher cuz this sat's lesson is gonna be the last lesson ever, so just wanna thank him for being really patient with this rather musically non-inclined guy. ;op

Then when I got home, dad told me that Gong Gong was in hospital. Poor chap, cuz he sprained his back real badly after trying to carry this heavy drawer or something. hehe... he still thinks he's young, but guess he really took it too far. Now he's in hospital, lying on a bed with plaster of paris on his back.. kee-yikes!!!

So dad askied if I wanted to go see him... Well its gonna be a long journey from here to SGH and besides, really feel tired lor... Besides, wanna spend time studying too... On the other hand, well, if anything were to happen to the old man who brought me to kindergarten each morning........

CHOY!!! touchwood!!! haha but ya know what i mean right? If one of my pals or the pple whom i love landed in hospital, guess i would just throw down everything and go on down to see him and cheer him up...


So why am I sitting here typing this post instead? Gosh! Are other things or other pple more important than my family, more important than the old man who loved me since young?

-gasp- Dilemma

Oh gosh... Suffering from the same problem each time, each day... wrong priorities...

sigh

No comments: