Saturday, September 09, 2006

6-2+4-4=?

oh well bq today... decided to take a short breather to go down and take a look at the results and support support lah.. didn't know this breather was gonna be shorter than I thought.

so ok, on the whole, the top team was 4th in Singapore, so YAY!!! -charades, confetti exploding- Yup good job guys... hope you guys did really have a jolly jolly good time, like I did when i was in sec 2 and sec 3. yup guess these are the kind of stuff that really makes our time in the 12th so much more memorable and enjoyable yeah? guess its also these kind of events that really bond the different cohorts together, yeah? so yup hope you guys continue to stay close to one another ok?

well, the road home came so much faster than expected. thot i could just stay back talk cock with the guys, but well, it wasn't gonna be the case. sigh, so close yet so far.

you know, it really got me thinking on the way back. am I really supposed to stay on, or just say bye, since i've done my job already? yeah... gotta really pray and seek about this...

-----------------------------------------------------

Mr Kan: Mr Ng, this is our result. Calculate: 6-2+4-4=
Mr NG: Zero ah?
Rest of us: ...
MR Sim: (impersonating Mr Ng) Eh, I don't teach Maths. I teach geo-phy.

No comments: