Tuesday, September 26, 2006

an overview

Oh well... here's a quick overview of the past 2 days

1) Sunday 24th Sept 06

Nothing much today. Just felt like taking a walk at Raffles City. So yup went there with Pappy to walk around at the new area at Basement 1. Quite nice leh... I had that sudden desire to listen to African music, so i spotted these 2 albums at That CD Shop. Had a preview of them. Quite nice lah actually. So yup Dad said he would get them for me at That CD Shop near his office tomorrow, cuz he can get some discount over there.

huh? why get AFrican music? Dunno leh.. Just that sudden desire to listen to something 'cultural', i mean, today's music got so much of the standard rock and roll, piano, electric guit etc. So yup thought i gain some form of culture in this rather culture-less country.

2) Monday 25th Sept 06

HAha went back to AC to meet up with Jonas and have a crash course on Linear Spazes. Wah he quite good man... the 10 axioms actually quite ok one lah... then linear independence and spanning also quite easy one ah, come to think of it. no wonder some pple in my class sort of fell in love with linear spazes. yucks

hehe after that took a joy ride on the BP LRT. Yay haven't done that in years already. Took some party shots along the way, and i was quite lucky, cuz on my 2nd round, i set on a 2-car train. Actually not much diff lah, still moves the same way. Hmmm didn't know they used Platform 2 at CCK station also. Prob cuz it was peak hour, so yup no choice just pile everything in. Haha lucky me to be able to see the train enter that part of the station.

Gosh, at the end of my last round, my legs were so numb from sitting cross legged at the front of the train. When I tried to get up and walk, i couldn't feel my left leg at all. Nearly lost my balance, cuz i felt my left looked like rubber, collapsing under my weight at any time. Gross!!! So i had no choice but to hope out of the train. Think the other passengers thought i was crazy or some retard trying to be independent. lol

--------

hmmm.. been thinking about stuff lately. Feeling prayer-less these past few days. Dunno why. Things are being taken away from me. And i gotta do other stuff assignments as well. Thing is, i just wanna focus on my work now, cuz hey that is important. And yeah, i need a break, not more work to keep me occupied...

Left or Straight?

Well there's a hell lot more choices in life

So stick around with your pals, cuz 2 is better than one =)

No comments: