Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Class Outing.. And yeah: Just... worried

thot i would be late for class outing. End up, when I got to Dhoby Ghaut, only Esther was there. So ok, nvm just wait for the others, while listening to those cool African music. Hey seriously quite good you know, their form of rather rhythimic music.

Anyway, about 10 of us met up and we decided to go Pizza Hut for lunch. And as usual, while waiting for the food to come, dear chork had to come up with some concoction of his as a forfeit for 'zhong ji mi ma' Oh well, trust him to come up with something that makes you squeal when you smell it, let alone taste it. Luckily for me, I never got it. Haha poor est, like kena 3 times. Good on ya mate =)



------

Contents: water, coke, red chilli powder (lots of it), pepper (hell lot more), chork's evil intent on sabo-ing us

------

so ok, after lunch, so many pple had to zhao off lah. Oh what the heck, so sad, cuz got so few pple watching movie with us.

anywayz, 'the devil wears prada' is quite good. haha admire Miranda.. tough lady, though she can give you the I-want-to-strangle-her feeling. On the whole really good show. Reminds you of the most important things in life yeah?

Oh well, back home, sudden feeling of worrying again. US apps and all the shit I have to do for that, UK apps (and all the shit as well), then gotta study for A-Levels, which is not far off. and there's still linear spazes that I'm pretty confused. err... HELP!!!

Problem is, I damn scared that I spend so much time on these few things that I totally screw my A-Levels lor. then can't go anywhere, prob except MIT (of the east)

sigh.. just worried...

------------------------------------------

~Oh by the way, I spoke to Bernoulli yesterday, and he advised me, "Son, you shd do your papers fast otherwise the pressure on you will be greater."~

No comments: