Wednesday, September 13, 2006

a real Uncle

few mins left till i turn 18.... not really excited or happy whatsoever, cuz:

1) It's now right in the middle of my PRELIMS!!!
2) I'm officially an adult( ie do sth wrong, go straight to jail)

so as an adult, you are expected to behave more maturely, be more weary of your actions. when you do silly things, people will hound you down because of that.

aiya... there are still so much things that I wanna do as a youth, but guess its not so possilbe now. what with the responsibilities of studying, then working to support yourself etc.. in this little pressure cooker, how to do so much things at one time?

oh well... i'm aging... and my youth is flying away... help! Preserve me, my strength, life is zapped from the worries of the world!!! and those spastic papers!! Grr

No comments: