Monday, September 29, 2008

Uncertainties.. Makes me very jumpy

Aiya... hate these uncertainties. Like when you wake up from a good afternoon nap and you see that your hp has a missed call from one of your other superiors who usually is a good archer and just somehow seems to target you only (prob cuz he has your hp number). So you wonder if you should call him back. If you do, then the arrow may be shot. If you don't, you become uncontactable, which may lead to some consequences. Oh well, tried to call my boss back, but he hung up on me, so I guess it ain't impt right now. haha

Then my parents keep pestering me on when I can go overseas with them. Bit hard I say, cuz I don't know if they may schedule me for any last min odd duty or wat... Has happened before, and i don't see why it may not happen again.

Sigh.. Remembered what Pastor Yap told me at cat class yesterday. We're supposed to be warriors in Christ, not worriers. God did say in 1 Peter 5:7 to "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." Sheesh worrying so hard unknowingly, and yet there's nothing I can do. Guess my problem is I'm scared of being screwed by upstairs. If I had a little bit of thick skin, then it prob won't be too much of a problem..

Dunno lah... Just very sian and pek chek... haiz.. how many more days left?

No comments: