Saturday, July 29, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAE ZHENG!!!

But Before that, had to attend college day.. Suay ah, got arrowed by CK to attend cuz I came late for his tutorial. Grr!!!

I was seated at the extreme corner of the centre block, near the third floor entrance to LT1. haha nice quiet spot to do lots of things, like read deception point, sms, call pple, all behind the back of this teacher sitting in front of me. Lol

After the whole thing, we met miss wang and congratulated her on her 25 years of service to the college. Haha but I wonder if she is really happy about that? –ponders-
Zheng and I met gra-ce at j8. Had lunch there, then train down to suntec for the scholars choice preview. Quite disappointing, cuz very few organizations were present. No chance to shop around for scholarships.

The seminar quite ok lah… learnt a few tips on taking a great photo of you having the greatest time of your life:

1) Tilt your head to one side
2) Let it drop backwards
3) SMILE!!!

The next part of the seminar was quite meaningful, although the speaker was rather comical. Still, it served to remind us to choose our scholarships with a purpose. To know our higher calling and bear the responsibilities of being a scholar, ie to help the less fortunate while we are successful, else how can they break out of their vicious cycle and move on to achieve greater things?

Went arcade next!! After resting for bout 2 or 3 years, I decided to give crazy taxi another go!! Wah the joy of being crazy again felt damn shiok. Think I stayed on the machine for about half an hour to 40min, which was about half the time I used to spend on it when I was really pro… Not bad, earned about $19k, which gives me an Awesome license!!! Phew, played until I sweat all the way down to my pants. Saw this great pool just below the seam of my shirt. Had to cover that part for the remainder of the night ;)

Dinner at Swiss Culture was nice. Thot the girls were stupid by ordering chicken wings. I mean, hello!!! Chicken wings from a Swiss restaurant.. Might as well go hawker centre eat right??? Anywayz, me and john shared a mixed grill… Food quite nice.. Then had a nice chocolate fondue… totally destroyed gra-ce’s throat. And the bill totally destroyed my budget!

Ah but what the heck. After eating, we went back to challenge each other in Daytona… Wah the rest of them are noobs… I maintained second all the way. Think xinyan was taico while we played the beginner’s round. Just as time was up, he just zoomed past me at the last bend to become first… grr…

Ok then show off my pro skill at the bishi bashi machine.. not bad ah, my skill still quite good after all these years!!!

Oh well, its been a great day.. Hope you had a great day too Zheng!!! God bless ;D

------------------------------------------------

Q: Why is the cow better than the pig?
A: Because it gives while it is still alive...

No comments: