Monday, July 03, 2006

My Last and Final Youth Day

So yeah... Went to the airport this morning to send Pappy off to Chiangmai. But before he went in, we took a ride to see the Budget Terminal. Gosh couldn't they come up with a nicer name? Like Terminal 4 or something, not Budget lah.

Ok.. As expected, the interior of the warehouse looks very.. erm... spacious and bare... There's Han's at the corner though, so good place to have lunch. Beware, bring your earplugs, cuz with ample space in the terminal, kids are bound to run about like mad chickens and scream their head off as they play catching. Their screams resonate will well in the warehouse, so you may find those earplugs useful.. hehe

Had char kway teow for lunch before going back.. Hmm haven't eaten that for a long time, so yeah...

Gosh on the MRT back, felt that great sense of depression and like... wastedness. Yeah.. My last Youth Day ever in my entire life as a school-going guy, spent at home, rotting away. Sigh my youth is fleeting, but at least can still make use of whatever's left right?

Then my hp rang... Thot it would be my mum asking me if I had any plans for the day, or someone just asking me about what tutorial to do tml... But no, it was an invitation to go play pool and bowl. Like wow, i was whining just now, and then here's my chance to have fun now. So I agreed and met up with him..

Haha i owned him at pool. Hmm thought he was as good as me though.. Haha the last game was like a real tyco game. I shot once and 3 balls went in. Ouch one of them was his... Hmmm...

Then for once, in my dunno how many games of bowling, I scored above 100 points!!! Yup 102 to be exact!!! So happy with myself. But then started deproving on the 2nd game. Then picked up again on the 3rd game. Yay!!!! so 2nd game scored 85 and 3rd game scored 94. Ooo wee... Still remember last time, I always throw the ball into the longkang (drain), and that's where it always landed. Never before, could I go up beyondf 80. But today was my lucky day!!! hehe Am i pro or wat?

Had dinner at Chomp Chomp... Wah finally get a chance to eat in there. Hokkien Mee was shiok! Wash it down with sugarcane juice.. Nice combi!!!

After a visit to the bank, both of us had a slow walk home. Sorrie ah, had to leave you outside my house and make you walk the rest of the way back.

Well well guess i got wat i wanted for my last youth day. Just playing and enjoying my youth before I move on. And it would not have been possible without you, my dear friend, Jeremy =)

No comments: