Sunday, July 02, 2006

Walking on the Spiritual Highway

sigh... it was a hard decision for me, although the choice was OBVIOUS!! I mean its outright wrong, and yet you still wanna hold on to it. Of course, I have to agree that it makes life so much easier with it around. But for some reason, my conscience sort of pricked me real hard, and it really affected me so much. Couldn't have a decent conversation with God. I mean that's real bad lah...

Can hear Him telling me not to be a hypocrite and let go of it, but for a few days i still refused. And yeah, this spiritual baggage was slowing me down. I had to get rid of it, otherwise I would suffer even more! Otherwise, I could not come to Him just as I am. I have to enter His prescence as a Pharisee, a hypocrite. Yucks!!! Another scary thing that struck me was that He could take away so much more better things, all just because of my little act of disobedience.

Ok so i xia ding jue xing, must get rid of it tonight, else i'll suffer even more. The prompt comes out: "Leave some files on it for future use?" No get rid of it totally!!! I don't wanna associate myself with it anymore!!!

Now its gone! Hmm the feeling that i lost something useful sinks in, but hey, that relief of my heart! What can be beat that? Yes I feel free again!!!

Walking on the spiritual highway with my Saviour is better than lugging my spiritual baggage on the B-class road.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22 But Samuel replied:
"Does the LORD delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices
as much as in obeying the voice of the LORD ?
To obey is better than sacrifice,
and to heed is better than the fat of rams.
- 1 Samuel 15:22

No comments: