Friday, July 21, 2006

Just tired

Oh boy... Not much mood to do anymore work. I can literally feel myself suffocating under the great rush of stuff to do. The endless stack of prelim papers that now sit on my desk, the jaw-dropping number of tutorials that are trailing, the large amount of stress having to decide which uni to apply for, getting testimonials ready, personal portfolio, whatever, yada yada... wah seh can die ah...

Dunno lah... Like very tired. Just wanna take a break. Yet with every second spent on breaking( ie doing nothing) , the consequence of that wasted second will start snowballing, creating even greater pressure at the end. So on I go, dragging my tired self along the stressful road of the A-levels, struggling to complete those endless tutorials that keep coming and coming like a bullet train, knowing that each time I slow down, time still moves on ruthlessly, forcing you to trail behind even further. So you either catch up, or never be able to join the rest who are ahead of you...

Hmmm feeling dry these days... sigh... jong a tit taan
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 O God, you are my God,
earnestly I seek you;
my soul thirsts for you,
my body longs for you,
in a dry and weary land
where there is no water.
-Psalm 63:1

No comments: